Benefits of Cloud Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
To be or not to be for an enterprise depends on the security and availability of data. The organizations which fail to protect their data have to spend more to get their business back on track.
For enterprises to remain competitive they should implement a comprehensive data backup and disaster recovery procedures.
MyDatasync is highly reliable data backup and disaster recovery solution and when compared to other enterprise-level data backup and disaster recovery solutions it is far ahead. MyDataSync allows enterprises to backup all their data and consolidate in a single repository and it can be used on a private, public or a hybrid cloud
Organizations using MyDataSync as part of their cloud backup strategy gets many benefits such as
- Efficient data protection: Cloud backup assures data protection and timely data recovery. MyDataSync is industry leading data back-up and disaster recovery solution which is powered by Asigra and it uses the highest level of global security standard. As Asigra is highly secured many US government agencies are using the same. Regular Disaster Recovery Drills are carried out to ensure timely restoration whenever required.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Organizations need not worry about the number of users as the charges are calculated only on the basis of the storage capacity allocated.
- Backup Everything: MyDataSync allows the organization to backup data from server’s applications, cloud data, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Agility & Scalability: The data backup and disaster recovery solution have to be scalable as with enterprise data back up and disaster recovery should match with the growth of data. Mydatasync scalability to meet enterprise business requirement.
- Managed Service: MyDataSync team provides 24 x 7 x 365 support.
- Lower Carbon Footprint: With MyDatasync as data backup and enterprise disaster recovery solution organizations can rid of their data rooms and move to the cloud which leads to saving energy bills and lowering carbon footprints.